CELEBRATE THE 53RD ANNUAL PARK CITY KIMBALL ARTS FESTIVAL IN STYLE WITH VIP ACCESS!
Celebrate the Festival VIP Style
Take a break, relax and refresh in the private VIP lounge during the Arts Festival with a Kimball Arts Center VIP pass. VIP passes include unlimited access to the festival and VIP Lounge, located at Kimball Terrace overlooking Main Street. The VIP lounge is stocked with light bites from culinary partners and complimentary craft cocktails from High West Distillery, beer and wine and programmed with entertainment produced by the Park City Song Summit.
VIP benefits and experiences through the weekend include:
- Unlimited weekend access to the festival
- Intimate performances and Arts After Dark produced by Park City Song Summit to include an after hours dance party on Friday night and an exclusive Wyatt Pike performance and interview on Saturday evening.
- Guided spirit, beer and wine tastings scheduled throughout the weekend
- A skybox view of all the action on Main Street complete with an air-conditioned lounge to relax and refresh during the festival.
- An annual Red level membership to the Kimball Art Center and the passholder’s name listed as a Kimball Art Center donor.
The VIP Lounge, located at Kimball Terrace (675 Main St), is open Friday, 5:00pm–10:00pm, Saturday, 10:00 am–10:00 pm, and Sunday, 10:00 am–6:00 pm.
Early bird VIP passes
$175 per person, sales end 6/30, 11:59pm MST
Regular VIP passes
$225 per person, sales end 8/2, 11:59pm MST